|Title of the article
PROFESSIONAL CULTURE AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS
Povshednaya Faina Viktorovna, Doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor, sub-department of general and social pedagogy, Minin University (1 Ulyanova street, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Lebedeva Oksana Valer'evna, Candidate of psychological sciences, associate professor, sub-department of classical and applied psychology, Minin University (1 Ulyanova street, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia), email@example.com
Background. Development and implementation of the concept of life-long and multi-level education of students through realization of the competence approach presuppose revelation of meaning-making bases of innovative modeling of interaction between teachers and students in university educational environment on the basis of realization of professional culture fundamentals. It is possible in case of realization of the principles, forming the base of the process of future specialists’ display of skills as the main indicator of readiness to the activity in university educational environment. Such may include the principles of professional orientation and motivational-value support of the educational process. This presupposes a necessity to consider the process of meaning-making development of professional culture and professional competence of students as a new system, determining the development of Russian education and requiring the development of a model of integral realization thereof. The aim of the research is to conceptually substantiate and develop a model of development of professional culture and professional competence of students in university educational environment on the basis of their meaning-making professional training.
Materials and methods. In the process of development of the concept and model of development of professional culture and professional competence of students in university educational environment on the basis of their meaning-making professional training a special attention is to be paid to the notions, forming a glossary of conceptual substantiation of the process under investigation. For example, the conceptual row of academician E. V. Bondarevskaya. The principles of interaction between university educational process participants, forming the base of the model realization, are the following: the principle of integral relations; the principle of personal-activity nature of interaction between teachers and students, described in the research by E. N. Dmitrieva and A. K. Markova. To understand the meaning of such notions as “culture” and “competence” means, first of all, to study a communicative basis thereof – internal and external relations. The most suitable variant of classification thereof was suggested by V. N. Vvedensky, V. A. Slastenin, I. F. Isaev, E. N. Shiyanov.
Results. In the course of the research the authors established the content of development of professional culture and professional competence of students in university educational environment on the basis of their meaning-making professional training. It appears to be the aggregate of students’ actions on self-estimation of their capabilities and personal orientations, actions on understanding the level of correspondence of their own peculiarities to the demands of a profession to be chosen and actions on self-development of skills and capabilities in the process of professional training. The content of the active motivated desire of students to form professional skills includes the processes of self-discovery, self-estimationa and self-develop¬ment in the process of self-realization.
Conclusions. Establishment of the development technology of professional culture and professional competence of students in university educational environment on the basis of their meaning-making professional training is associated with the readiness of participants to correlate their interests and needs for a certain quality of cognitive activity with public importance of the quality of professional education of university graduates. Effectiveness of such interaction is based on the university’s readiness to system-activity development of professional skills of students in educational environment.
education, weeks of development, professional culture, professional competence.
|| Download PDF
1. Polupanova E. G. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2007, no. 8.
2. Natsional'naya obrazovatel'naya initsiativa «Nasha novaya shkola» (utv. Prezidentom Rossiyskoy Federatsii № Pr-271 ot 4 fevralya 2010 g.) [National educational initiative “Our new school” (approved by the President of the Russian Federation № Pr-271 from 4 February 2010)]. Available at: base.garant.ru.
3. Pisareva S. A. Akademicheskie chteniya [Academic readings]. Saint-Petersburg: Izd-vo RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena, 2002. Issue. 3: Theory and pracrice of national education mozernization.
4. Semikin V. V. Psikhologicheskaya kul'tura v obrazovanii cheloveka [Psychological culture in person’s education]. Saint-Petersburg: Rech', 2002.
5. Vvedenskiy V. N. Pedagogika [Pedagogy]. 2003, no. 10.
6. Sorokina T. M. Nachal'naya shkola [Elementary school]. 2004, no. 2.
7. Kuz'mina N. V. Professionalizm lichnosti prepodavatelya i mastera proizvodstvennogo obucheniya [Professionalism of the personality of a teacher and an industrial trainer]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1990.
8. Markova A. K. Sovetskaya pedagogika [Soviet pedagogy]. 1990, no. 8.
9. Bondarevskaya E. V. Kul'turno-obrazovatel'noe prostranstvo vuza kak sreda professio¬nal'no-lichnostnogo samorazvitiya studentov: monogr. [University’s cultural-educational space as an environment for professional-personal self-development of students: monograph]. Rostov-on-Don: Bulat, 2010.
10. Slastenin V. A., Isaev I. F., Shiyanov E. N. Pedagogika: ucheb. posobie dlya stud. vyssh. ped. ucheb. zavedeniy [Pedagogy: tutorial for pedagogical university students]. Moscow: Akademiya, 2007.
11. Dmitrieva E. N. Psikhologicheskaya nauka i praktika: problemy i perspektivy: materialy nauch.-prakt. konf. (21 aprelya 2010 g.) [Psychological science and practice: problems and prospects: proceedings of the Scientific and practical conference (21 April 2010)]. Nizhny Novgorod: NNGASU, 2010.
Дата создания: 26.10.2015 09:43
Дата обновления: 26.10.2015 12:10